Tue, Sep 05|
healing arts: breathwork as medicine
an 8 week course fall of 2023 16 hours of breathwork skool one 2 hour virtual session per week
Time & Location
Sep 05, 6:00 PM MDT – Oct 24, 9:00 PM MDT
About the event
A scientific education and energetic experimentation experience with breathing.
I know breath to be a vehicle for physical integration and energetic embodiment,
the portal to astonishing alchemical opportunities for multidimensional healing.
This is the anatomical science of wellbeing at the core of human-being.
I will tell you everything I know about the collection of tubes that makes up our body and how the respiratory ones specifically can be transformative and life-changing.
This workshop is OUR medicine because breathing is.
If you are reading this you are a breathing being, this is your birthright.
If you know you want whatever it is that I am saying in this thesaurus of words that attempt to illustrate the vibe of a BAM experience, it’s time to step further into registration specifics.
Welcome the process of coming home to self. To aliveness. To Breath.
A once a week two hour zoom class, held over the course of 8 weeks.
50% live attendance is required, class is recorded and shared with students for any absence or review needs.
This course is a pre-requisite for breathwork facilitator training.
What will be covered:
- householding a breathwork practice and managing contraindications
- exploring the indications of breathwork through our structural anatomy
- exploring the indications of breathwork through circulatory anatomy
- exploring the indications of breathwork through the nervous system
- how breathwork effects the field of energy
- using energetic systems (like the chakra system) to build a breathwork framework
- formulas and breathwork prescriptions for everyday ailments in the body and mind
- holotropic and psychedelic breathwork for deep tissue exploration and healing
BAM$500.00+$12.50 service fee