Can you feel it?
Maybe you, like me have been playing “We are going to be friends” by the White Stripes? It's back to skool season, summer is culminating and education objectives are taking central positioning in American communities.
Learning is supported by this collective energy, IF the learning space and it's subjects feel safe for the student's nervous system. Which is why I love breathwork, it’s medicine that germinates and generates safety in the body, while effectively supporting the process of discovery and creation. AND, It’s my favorite educational subject, because I believe it's our birthright. If it calls you to surf the back-to-skool wave, I invite you to consider learning why breathwork is medicine and how to use it with me. BAM is an 8 week breathwork as medicine course that takes place over zoom in small group format once a week for a few hours. A decade’s worth of breathwork data distilled down to the most palpable realities and effective uses. (next group starts Sept 5th 2023) What is covered: 1. house-holding a breath work practice and managing contraindications
2. exploring the indications of breath work through our structural anatomy
3. exploring the indications of breath work through circulatory anatomy
4. exploring the indications of breath work through the nervous system
5. how breath work effects the field of energy
6. using energetic systems (like the chakra system) to build a breath work framework
7. formulas and breath work prescriptions for everyday ailments in the body and mind
8. holotropic and psychedelic breath work for deep tissue exploration and healing. This 8 module live course teaches a skillset with limitless uses and brings the body back to it's own medicinal resources. Hope to see you there.